Before 1983 Manilla Road was a local band in the tranquil town of Wichita, Kansas. They published their first two LPs “Invasion” and “Metal” on their own on the band’s own label Roadster Records. Today, the original vinyls are rare and have never been published adequately on CD, before.
– The first two LPs “Invasion” and “Metal” digitally remastered for the first time
– Many unreleased bonus tracks including a previously unreleased song
– Extensive liner notes including an interview with Mark Shelton
– Rare photos and memorablia
– New cover artwork by Alexander von Wieding
– The ultimate pro-metal experience
– incl. “Queen of the Black Coast” and “Cage of Mirrors”